If you are not happy with any aspect of the handling your case, please tell the solicitor handling your matter, preferably in writing and headed “complaint”. Your solicitor will treat your complaint seriously and carefully re-consider the point and reply to you. If you remain unhappy, please direct your complaint to Andrew Storch, Principal of the firm.

If you remain unsatisfied there are non-judicial means of dispute settlement, and we can give you the contact details of the Legal Ombudsman, the Office for Legal Complaints, or the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Andrew Storch Solicitors are insured against negligent advice.

Please note that you do have the right to complain and/or challenge your bill.